- Gates Millennium Scholar: Marco Aceves-Pio
- RCOE Models of Excellence and Innovation Award: AP Access and Equity
- 2016 US News and World Reports: Best High Schools in America
- New A-G Courses: Combat Theater, AP Seminar, AP Computer Principles, AP Environment Science.
- 2015 College Board Gaston Caperton Opportunity Award
- 2016 AP Highlights:
- 592 students took an AP Exam (26% of our population)
- 151 seniors took at least one AP exam (30% of seniors)
- 70 qualifying score in Spanish Language!
- 53 qualifying score in Calculus B/C!
- 27 qualifying score in Geography!
- 314 total qualifying scores in AP Exams, an increase of 48!
- Class of 2016 (Unofficial): 66% A-G Completion Rate (339/514); 48% of our seniors accepted to a 4-year university FAFSA Completion Rate: 395 students completed FAFSA 77% of seniors
- Class of 2015 Certified Data:
96.2% Graduation Rate (18/53 in the county)
1.7% Dropout Rate (14/53 in the county)
63% A-G Rate (8/53 in the county)
- Highest Attendance among secondary schools in the District (96.19%)
- Performing Arts:
*Choir placed 3rd overall in the San Francisco World Heritage Festival and placed 1st for a solo performance at the Festival. Lieutenant Governor's office designated our school an "Excellence in Theatre Education" school again.
*The Drama Teachers Association of Southern California (DTASC) selected our school to represent the organization by performing at the California Youth in Theatre Festival. Performance groups had three top 5 finishes at DTASC, and three additional top 10 finishes. Technical Theatre class placed in top 10 for lighting and set design.
*History Day Performance Group: Riverside County First Place, State Finalist
*Team League Champions: Football (10th consecutive), Baseball (2nd in a row)
*CIF qualifiers: Football, Girls Tennis, Boys Basketball, Wrestling, Baseball, Track & Field, Swimming,
*CIF Semifinalist: Baseball
*CIF Champions: Football, Wrestling (x2 individuals)
*State Champions: Football
*State Coach of the Year: Eric Zomalt
*County Coach of the Year: Eric Zomalt