Community Service Due Date: April 13, 2018 (2017-2018 School Year)
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
Community Service at Citrus Hill High School is 40 clock hours of volunteer work.
- Students may not work for family member, for money, or for credit
- Community Service must be completed for a non-profit organization OR at school
- Any community service work done at school must be completed before or after school hours
- It can be for more than one organization
- The adult overseeing the service must sign off the community service form
- Students are recommended to complete 10 hours per school year, totaling 40 by graduation
Please make sure to submit your hours to Mrs. Holst in the counseling office no later than 2 months from the start of the first day of services, otherwise, they will not be accepted.
Colleges often look for students who have been involved in consistent long-term service with one organization. The signature below indicates that you have read and understand the purpose and guidelines of the Community Service requirement.