skip to main content
Cal Grant Information
In order for Current Seniors to try and qualify to earn a Cal Grant (Money for College) it is mandatory that your GPA be submitted electronically to The California Student Aid Commission. We will be automatically submitting your GPA and no further action is required by you. However, if you do not want your GPA submitted, please have your parent/guardian come to the Registrar’s Office to sign the GPA Release Refusal Form. Please see Rachael Melton, M – F 7:00am to 3:00pm. Please keep in mind, if you do not want your High School GPA released, you will forgo the opportunity to try and earn cash for college.